We respect the rights of others and we ask you to make also.
This work is thus protected by the international laws on the copyright and the protection of the intellectual property. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce it, in its shape or its contents, totally or partially, without an agreement written by his author, Bookenda.
- You will not publish contents and you will begin nothing on Bookenda who could break the rights of others or otherwise break the law.
- We can remove the contents or the information which you publish on Bookenda if we judge that it is in malpractice with this Declaration.
- We supply you with tools to help you to protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content because of a malpractice from the copyright of a third party and if you judge that it is about an error, you can appeal.
- If you break the intellectual property rights of a third party repeatedly, we can delete your account.
- You will not use our marks (such as Bookenda, the Bookenda and the logo Bookenda,) or quite other similar mark which can give to confusion, without our written permission.
- If you obtain information on behalf of users: you will obtain their agreement and you will present in a clear way that it is you (and not Bookenda) that collected this information, and you will publish your politics of respect for private life indicating the meditative information and the use which is made.
- You will not publish official documents or financial information concerning others on Bookenda.
- You will not identify persons who do not use Bookenda and will not send them electronic messages without their agreement.